APOLLO STOUT 20 ELECTRIC
The Apollo Electric Fat Bike comes standard with Tektro Dorado 206mm front and 180mm rear disc brakes. The 4.8″ wide kenda tyres have plenty of grip for any terrain and the powerful 1000w motor with 4 x battery options.
SMALL DETAILS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
APOLLO STOUT 20 ELECTRIC FAT BIKE
This is our best and strongest fat bike.
This bike comes equipped with:
- 26 x 4.8″ tyres
- 206mm front Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Heavy Duty Alloy Front Forks
- 1000w mid drive motor
- Nine speed Shimano Gears
- Gear Sensor
- 40t Bling Ring
- 12-36 Tooth Rear Cassette
- 52v14ah battery (optional 52v17ah, 52v19ah, 52v30ah)
- All batteries have smart bluetooth BMS and a 4amp charger
- Throttle only (depending on battery size) 20-60km
- Pedal assist mode which allows you to pedal a easy 60-80 km distance.
Water Resistant Components.
Bike weighs approx 29kg complete.
Top speed of about 55+ kph.
Easily ride along the beach through soft sand with top speeds of 28 kph in 1st gear.
Soft start Gear Sensor making gear changes extra smooth.
Large colour display screen with auto back-light, speed, trip, average speed and pedal assist levels.
The tyres make a bit of a noise but it does give you a smooth ride. Most people hear you coming and will move out of the way. No need to ring that stupid bell.
You can ride this bike down along the beach or ride the cycle ways. (Optional 26″x4″ road tyres)
You can ride this bike to work every day and save money on transport costs .
The bike is very comfortable to ride at 30 – 40 kph.
Takes approx 3-4 hours for full charge.