APOLLO STOUT 20 ELECTRIC
The Apollo Electric Fat Bike comes standard with Tektro Dorado 203mm front and 180mm rear disc brakes. The 4.8″ wide kenda tyres have plenty of grip for any terrain and the powerful 1000w motor with 4 x battery options.
SMALL DETAILS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
APOLLO STOUT 20 ELECTRIC FAT BIKE
This is our best and strongest fat bike.
This bike comes equipped with:
- 26 x 4.8″ tyres
- 206mm front Hydraulic Disc Brake
- 180mm rear rotor
- Heavy Duty Alloy Front Forks
- 1000w mid drive motor
- 10 Speed Gears
- Gear Sensor
- 40t Bling Ring
- 12-36 Tooth Rear Cassette
- 52v28ah battery (optional 52v17ah, 52v19ah, 52v30ah)
- All batteries have smart bluetooth BMS and a 4amp charger
- Throttle only (depending on battery size) 20-60km
- Pedal assist mode which allows you to pedal a easy 60-80 km distance.
Water Resistant Components.
Bike weighs approx 29kg complete.
Top speed of about 55+ kph.
Easily ride along the beach through soft sand with top speeds of 28 kph in 1st gear.
Soft start Gear Sensor making gear changes extra smooth.
Large colour display screen with auto back-light, speed, trip, average speed and pedal assist levels.
The bike is very comfortable to ride at 30 – 40 kph.
Takes approx 3-4 hours for full charge.
Here at ElectricBikes WA, we are proud to support local industry. As such, we now exclusively use bike batteries made here in WA, helping maintain quality and keep money in our local community. By using high-quality West Australian made batteries, we are able to pass savings onto you, so you can enjoy a safer and more affordable ride that supports local manufacturing.